Effects of Castration

The elimination of testosterone causes a variety of physical and emotional effects in each person. Each effects in individuals who went through castration vary from person to person but most of the effects are common. The effects can be a blessing for those who truly wanted castration and yet devastating for those whose just merely get himself castrated because of fantasy.

Each person is unique and your own effects, particularly regarding the changes in weight, loss of strength and muscle mass, hot flashes, may turn out to be very different from mine. I heard from many others, how castration effects them and because not everyone is the same or will have the same effects, therefore I focus on my own experienced.

DECREASED LIBIDO - One of the first things I noticed in the days following my castration was the drastic decrease in my sex drive. Well my sex drive did not go away entirely, but it decrease to a weaker level. I went from masturbating 3-4 times a day in my teens years to once a month if lucky to none when I was kept in chastity by Rick and after that when I no longer in chastity up to before my surgery I masturbated 2-3 a week. What I have experience what most eunuchs have also experienced post-surgery, my libido is under control. I went from orgasm 2-3 times a week to not at all post castration.  

I still have occasional nocturnal erections at night but never nocturnal emissions. I orgasm dry and small amount of clear fluid from the prostate which are more intense then per castration. I do not feel aroused unless I want to and if I did want to get an erection I could, just it will take more effort. I am in much control of my sexual desires post castration put it that way. By taking hormones, yes one will have normal erections and libido but that not what I wanted, that why in the first place I removed my testicles. I do remain sexually active and will have sex much less and I control when I want it and when I do it, it is more special in some way. Now I can endure more foreplay and afterglow because I do not get aroused quickly as before castration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Methods of Castration

The Procedure