Effects on Castration Part 3

HOT FLASHES - I felt the first hot flashes, three days after my surgery. Is nothing too uncomfortable just a rush of warmth around my neck and my feet getting a little cold than usual. It lasted only for minutes for me so is nothing major. Does not bother me at this stage. I have been taking supplements called (Menopause Balance) from Swisse for more than 6 months prior to my orchiectomy surgery. Perhaps that somehow helped me overcome this effects of hot flashes. This effects varies from person to person. 

WEIGHT GAIN - I lost 4kg prior to my orchiectomy. I have been eating healthy combined with exercise. I always very conscious about my weight and tend to watch out what I eat. I do not eat fatty and salty foods that often anymore, hardly drink any fizzy drinks and coffee. I substitute those for more natural fruit juice, green tea, apple cider with honey and plain water with a slice of lemon. I did experience in slower metabolism and I tend do not go hungry that often and it seems my appetite seems to have decreased after post-surgery. Again this varies from person to person. 

BODY AND HEAD HAIR - Many people included those I knew from LGBT community have reported that their body hair become softer and finer after castration. Again this is something varies from person to person. As for me, because I'm naturally have less hair due to my ethnicity, I have virtually no leg and body hair and I electrolysis my underarm hair long time ago, I only have some facial hair and I have a habit to pluck those hair rather than shaving. Therefore my facial hair is less dense and thinner than plus much slower growth now. As for pubic hair, I had been shaving them smooth since puberty and now I am going to remove it permanently using electrolysis method. As I had alopecia universalis in the past whereby I lost all my body hair, it is a matter of time before my alopecia kicks in again. When it does I can save the cost of electrolysis. *laugh*.


The elimination of testosterone through orchiectomy will prevent any further hair loss. Those suffering from Some sort of male pattern baldness also known as alopecia in less severe form must never resort to orchiectomy to prevent hair loss as there are a lot of other methods and medications available that one can use to address the problem. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Methods of Castration

The Procedure

Effects of Castration